editing, on location video shoots, 4K capabilities, drone footage
the online video landscape
Every company has a story to tell, no matter if the company is a century old with a long and dense legacy, or barely out of the entrepreneurial gate. The most effective way to tell any story is with unique and compelling video marketing.
You want to modernize your company and captivate your customers. But what about the bottom line? Will a video production actually help your company?
Allow us to paint the picture for you:
- Video accounted for 80% of Global Traffic in 2019 (Cisco Internet Traffic Study)
- Google says an indexed video stands a 50x greater chance of ranking on the first search page than textual pages. (Forrester Research)
- Video has a 400% higher engagement rate than static content. (Forrester Research)
- 75% of C-suite executives say they watch work-related online video at least once a week. (Forbes)
- 65% of senior executives have visited a vendor’s website after watching a video. (Forbes)
Compelling video has tremendous potential to instill emotion and affect business decisions.
the importance of high-end video production
High-end video production is a great way to show your brand in a modern light, effectively communicating your message and separating you from the competition.
Poor quality video content, such as outdated promotional or internal videos on VHS, or video that is obviously shot on a mobile device, does not instill confidence in your audience.
While phone camera technology has come a long way, it’s not the best option when your brand is hanging in the balance. Owning a paintbrush doesn’t make one a painter. A quality camera mixed with an artistic and professional eye equals unparalleled image quality, composition, lighting, etc. and highlights the subject matter in the best way possible.
reasons to consider video marketing
- Video Boosts Sales
Adding a video on company website can increase conversions by 80%. Video can also directly affect sales: studies show that 74% of users who watched a video about a product or service later bought that product or service.
- Video Builds Thought Leadership
People recognize and trust highly-visible thought leaders, and people generally want to do business with experts: inspirational, educated persons with high-value industry insights.
- Search Engines Love Videos
Videos increase the time spent by visitors on your website. Longer exposure builds trust and tells search engines that your site has good content. Sites are 53x more likely show up first on Google if video is embedded on the website.
- Video Builds Trust
Content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Let audiences and customers come to you – provide them with interesting and useful information. 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
- Video Appeals to Mobile Users
90% of consumers watch videos on their phone or tablet. Mobile users are twice as likely than TV viewers and 1.4 times more likely as desktop viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or ads on their phones or tablets.
- Video Encourages Social Shares
Social networks encourage video content with new features. Facebook has launched 360 Video, Live Video, and Lifestage. Instagram now has 60-Second Videos & Instagram Stories. Twitter has Periscope. YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world. The online social landscape is dominated by video.
- Video Engages and Provokes Lazy Customers
Video is easy to consume. Audiences are often too busy to read long product descriptions or dig deep into services. The modern customer wants to see the product technology in action.
our video production process
1. Understanding video purpose and goals, target audience.
2. Exploring reference videos and creative direction through research.
3. Concept development, script drafting or drafting interview questions, story-boarding (if needed), and client review.
4. Scouting location(s) and scheduling shooting, additional equipment planning.
1. Capturing footage from multiple cameras and camera angles.
2. Use of action cameras (GoPro) and drone footage along with professional 4K cameras.
3. Editing footage and mixing with motion graphics and animation.
4. Adding music and voice-over if needed.
5. Rough-cut review with client and adjustments from client feedback.
6. Fine-tuning and final pass rendering.
our video production process
Pre-production: Understanding video purpose and goals, target audience. Exploring reference videos and creative direction through research. Concept development, script drafting or drafting interview questions, storyboarding (if needed) and client review. Scouting location(s) and scheduling shooting and additional equipment
Production: Capturing footage from multiple cameras and camera angles. Use of action cameras (GoPro) and drone footage along with professional 4k cameras. Editing footage and mixing with motion graphics and animation. Adding music and voice-over if needed. Rough-cut review with client and adjustments from client feedback. Fine-tuning and final pass rendering
Let's create a good idea together.